Monday, November 26, 2012

Winning London



Unfortunately my school work trumps my blogging this week. As I am approaching the end of the semester (eek!!!), my homework is seriously accelerating. Therefore, I cannot provide a detailed account of my trip to London. However, I will say that it was magical! It was my first time in the city, and I absolutely loved it. While every other trip I have taken has been wonderful in its own right, I have always come back to Paris feeling like I had sufficiently explored whatever city we visited. This was not the case with London. I could have easily used three more days! Fortunately on Saturday we fully assumed our roles as tourists and took a double decker bus tour (in the rain). This allowed us to see all the big sites, but we did not have enough time to really explore them. We also fit in trips to Notting Hill, Abbey Road, a spectacular Christmas Fair, some pubs for beer and fish and chips, and a delicious Indian dinner. The best part of all was experiencing it with two of my best friends, who were always up for any adventure!
Here are some photos to say more than I can at the moment:





No comments:

Post a Comment